Sunday, December 24, 2017

MAYORAL CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO BRIGG RESIDENTS




BY BRIGG TOWN MAYOR COUN MRS SHARON RIGGALL & CONSORT MR MARTIN RIGGALL

As 2017 draws to a close, I have an opportunity to reflect on the past seven months since becoming Mayor. 
I have been privileged to meet so many people and overwhelmed by the numbers of hard working and dedicated volunteers who give their time freely to a wide range of voluntary groups and activities.
Working in a school as I do, I always look forward to the Christmas concerts our young people and school staff produce.  Christmas is a special time for our children and families; however, we should also remember those who work hard to keep us all safe and well throughout the festive period.  

For my part, I will continue to work hard to represent the town and I look forward to catching up with many residents throughout this time.
We extend our warmest wishes to everyone in Brigg and the surrounding area this Christmas and wish you all a prosperous New Year.

Find out more about Brigg Town Council through this link...

Brigg Blog's picture shows Sharon and Martin at the Mayor-making ceremony earlier this year.

No comments: