Thursday, March 27, 2014

A WIZARD NEW SHOP OPENS IN BRIGG


REPORT AND PICTURE BY KEN HARRISON

It seemed that Harry Potter's Diagon Alley came to Brigg on Saturday.......but it was all smoke and mirrors! Spotted on the corner of Wrawby/Queen Street the wizard was loitering outside the newly opened Ecigwizard emporium.
As the  name indicates, the shop spells - sorry, sells - electronic cigarette paraphernalia.
But  after a short time, the wizard was gone in a puff....leaving only muggles trying out the various e-cig potions in the shop. Anyone want a game of Quidditch? 

ABOVE: Mr Dickie Wizard and shop owner, Dawn Rickells.

1 comment:

Neil Robinson said...

I was delighted to see the arrival of an e-cigarette shop in Brigg. After first opening my starter pack 10 months ago, I havent smoked a cigarette since. Switching to vaping has made a huge difference to myself and my family - I can breathe so much better now, I am fitter, I can play with my children more. I really hope the arrival of ecigwizard encourages more Brigg residents to switch to e-cigarettes! Its as simple as switching brands of fags, and could save your life.