Thursday, December 12, 2013

FORMER BRIGG MAN - NOW MAYOR OF NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE - SENDS YOU HIS CHRISTMAS MESSAGE AS MAYOR OF NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE



FROM COUN PETER CLARK - MAYOR OF NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE 2013-4


My wife Carol and I wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year. I am now halfway through my mayoral year and enjoying it very much. We have attended many engagements and met so many wonderful people.
My chosen charity ‘When you wish upon a Star’ got off to a really good start and we continue to raise money to help sick and terminally ill children go to Lapland and enjoy many other activities
If any organisation is thinking of holding a fundraising event, please consider my charity. If you would like to make a donation, you can contact me direct on 01469 532141 or email anne.musgrave@northlincs.gov.uk, or call the Civic Office on 01724 296346.
Best wishes to you all and thank you for supporting me and my charity. I look forward to your continued support.
COUN CLARK IS NOW OF BARROW ON HUMBER AND REPRESENTS THAT AREA ON NORTH LINCOLNSHIRE COUNCIL

No comments: